Saturday, September 17, 2022

Hidden Beasts, Book I. Opening, Without limits (part 4) Everything is not enough [5]

 


  The sphere fulfilled Zeev's wish, for a moment, everything was plunged into darkness. They teleported together to the Western Continent, and more specifically to the desert surrounding the Capital.

- We have arrived, my Master, this is the Endless Desert, the House of Wizards... scorpions, snakes and many other poisonous creatures. - Sparkle reminded - Should I list all the dangers in alphabetical order? - she asked.

  Zeev denied it and asked if all wizards could move like this. It turned out that this little sphere is unique, placed high in the rank of the Wizarding State. The boy thought that he would be rich, untouchable, that the world belongs to him and that his life will change completely. Then he remembered today's fight and several previous ones, he thought of his countrymen and the little girl with a wide smile who gave him a small crystal sphere endowed with unlimited power.

- Little one! - He speak to the sphere - We're going back to the Wet Boar. I don't know how yet, but I'll change what wizards think about the people of the Great Forest. I will end the war and restore hope. The limits no longer apply to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended post

Hidden Beasts, Book I. Story HUB, Wet Boar

Popular posts