Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Progress: Without limits, Hidden Beasts

To regulate a bit what goes on the blog, I decided to write a few things.

I just started my blog so I don't know how things will turn out, but I plan to post something once a week, or at least let you know where I'm at.

I updated The Schedule, you can expect more parts of the story every weekend. I need time to draw so it can't be faster 😅. I'm halfway through drawing another picture now, so there shouldn't be any surprises this week. Just check out the little teaser.

Without limits story will be divided into four parts (pictures). There should be a little surprise after that, and then another story King's shadows (also split into four parts).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended post

Hidden Beasts, Book I. Story HUB, Wet Boar

Popular posts