Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Shy and spicy (single)

Part of the "Exiled Jack (+more)" series launched on the Conan Exiles (game) forum (published in English). Over the past two years, I've published 7 overlapping stories and 10 one-page gags. Stories containing over 70 screenshots from the game and this is not the end. I plan to keep publishing there for the next few years.

Disclaimer: Neither of the stories mentions the names of places or characters present in the game Conan Exiles or the world of Conan the Barbarian and other universes…

A short letter left on the table:

  If you're reading this, do yourself a favor and walk away, turn back and don't stop. You may have found the solitude I call home, but the goods I have collected will not satisfy you - they are barely enough for me to survive. However, this is the life I chose, away from everyone.

  It wasn't easy for me at first. To stay alive, I hid and avoided strangers, but in the end I learned to confuse chases and set traps - which is why you probably won't read up to this point anyway. A few coins on the table and a short letter were enough to distract you from the incense sticks, the fumes of which you are unknowingly inhaling. You may have covered your face with a piece of cloth lying next to you. You could have just go... But now, you will stay with me. Fall asleep and dream of your precious treasure.

  I'm sorry I let you notice me, that I failed to confuse your pursuit, and that you made it to my hideout. I'll try harder next time.

  Thanks for the things you had with you my friend.

Where to find the entire series? More on that below.


🔞 Content: Texts and screenshots at the links targets may be considered inappropriate for minors.

Topic first page - Short Stories - Exiled Jack (+more)  🔞

Direct to the story - Shy and spicy (single) 🔞


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended post

Hidden Beasts, Book I. Story HUB, Wet Boar

Popular posts